Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Weddings, Part 1 | North Carolina Wedding Planner

Anyone that knows me knows that Halloween is my very favorite holiday!! I love everything about it, scary movies, trick-or-treating, decorating the house (we’ve even gone so far as to move everything out of our house and open it up as a haunted house to friends & family), and making costumes for my little girl.
Another thing I love, Halloween Weddings!!! Whether it’s a simple wedding decorated with beautiful jack-o-lanterns or a full-blown costumed affair, I can’t get enough.
Check out some of our favorite Halloween weddings!

I love these adorable mini jack-o-lanterns for beautiful aisle décor. I even picture the guests sitting rows made out of bales of hay.


I love incorporating the love story of “The Nightmare Before Christmas” or “The Corpse Bride” into a less traditional Halloween Wedding, especially into the cake!






Looking for a cute way to incorporate your halloween theme into your menu? How about a side of mashed "boo-tatoes"?



Even your bridal portraits can have an unique spin!



We'll be sharing more of our favorite Halloween weddings throughout the month of October so be sure to check back in!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment